The DISC is primarily an analysis tool that enables segmenting individuals’ behaviors according to different types of profiles. Developed by the American psychologist William Moulton Marston, the DISC method has since become one of the best tools for personal development and leadership.
How does it work?
This model is articulated on 2 axes. On the one hand, it observes the perception that the individual has of his environment (hostile or favorable) and on the other the actions that he can have on his environment (to accept or to act). All categories of employees can measure their disc profile.
How was the tool developed?
It was the American psychologist, William Marston, who created this model. His work is mainly inspired by the research of Carl Gustave Jung.
What are the benefits of the method?
The DISC analysis is particularly effective in team management. Indeed, thanks to improvement in self-knowledge and to understanding the different personalities that make up their teams, managers gain in efficiency. Our workshop is thus very useful to reinforce the teams’ performance. The better the perception of the different personalities, the better the management and the quality of the relationships between members.
Why choose us for DISC training?
- In-depth knowledge of the company in France and abroad.
- Variety of our training and the mastery of the support tools.
- Ethics is a key part of our practice.
- For perseverance in our personal development work.
- Our ability to renew and deepen our initial training.
- Approximately 150 to 180 test done per year on all types of profiles
- A practice of the DISC test adapted to the diversity of managerial issues
- DISC training courses available in French, German, English and Russia
The DISC test can be integrated into our various management, leadership and team building training courses. The method is even very effective in intercultural communication issues. Whether it is a question of developing cooperation or personal efficiency, our workshops allow us above all to adapt the practice of testing according to the needs of our customers.
DiSC is a assessment tool often employed to enrich professional efficiency leadership sales skills and communication styles . DiSC evaluates your personality . It does not assess your intelligence .
How to use disc profile information ?
DiSC assesses your patterns of behavior. It does not assess intelligence . DiSC tests describe people’s behavior in different situations. …
What does DISC personality mean?
Disc tool is a psychological instrument built on DISC method of scientist William Marston , which focuses on four different personality traits which are Dominance (D), Influence (I), Steadiness (S), and Conscientiousness (C).
Which are the different behavioral disc patterns ?
We recognize that the personality is often used in everyday conversation when talking about the model. As an assessment tool, it is used to enrich work productivity leadership styles sales abilities and communication styles . It evaluates your personality. It does not assess intelligence .
How should we understand a disc test? DISC is a psychological instrument built on DISC method of scientist William Marston , which focuses on four main personality traits which are Dominance (D), Influence (I), Steadiness (S), and Conscientiousness (C).
Which are all the different behavioral disc patterns ? This model is a behavioral style model. We recognize that the word personality is often used in normal conversation when talking about the theory .
For what reasons should I take a DISC profile ?
The objective of a DiSC evaluation is to support you in understanding your professional behaviors of your colleagues and how to manage the practice in your office to become more successful . Corporate relationships can be complex to improve , but there are solutions to improve your professional relationships with others at work .
An overview of the D Style D:Dominance
- Traits interacting with this personality: independent thinker, direct , controlling
- Focus : Bottom-line
- Main worries : appearing weak
- Leverages the environment by: assertiveness
- Overuses: the need to succeed
- In a tough dispute: speaks up about problems
- Would profit from : temper
- Center of excellence of the D Dominance profile : The D type chief is making courageous resolutions and focuses on results .
A quick look at the S style
- Traits associated with this style: dependable, cautious accommodating understanding passive
- Objectives : Harmony
- Main worries : Letting people down
- Leverages others through: Accommodating others
- Excessive uses : Modesty
- During a dispute: Listens to others’ perspectives
- Would profit from : showing self-assurance
- Main qualities of the S profile
- The S personality manager is a member of staff who likes to reach a consensus . Sometimes they let others take advantage of their supportive nature.
An overview of the I profile
- Characteristics associated with this DISC profile : quick moving , gregarious, impulsive, self-promoting.
- Goals: popularity, approval, excitement.
- Main worries : Rejection.
- Influences others through: Charm.
- Overuses: hope, praise.
- In case of strong disagreement expresses feelings.
- Would profit from : Being more objective.
- The I personality chief loves new concepts . They can also be erratic leaders not very concerned with fulfilling the obligations .
Characteristics associated with this DISC profile : restrained , analytical, logical , nit-picker .
Objectives : accurateness
Main worries : lack of details
Influences environment with : standards
Excessive uses : procedures
In conflict : focuses on logic and objectivity
Would benefit from : looking beyond data
Center of excellence of the C profile
The C style manager can be meticulous suggesting careful analysis . They can also be cautious leaders who pay little attention to the human element.