How to manage change? What tools do we have at our disposal?
The videos on change management below will give you a brief overview of our recommendations for creating a change management workshop in your organization.
Pedagogical recommendations: these videos are a set of materials to support change. It is a free tool that I invite you to use in individual or group coaching. You will find below the first version of an instruction manual. This pedagogical set is composed of 10 videos of five to seven minutes each.
How to use the videos about the change management process?
Course material: an Internet connection on your PC/tablet/Smartphone.
Duration of the change management workshop :
- 30 minutes of brainstorming in sub-groups.
- 45 minutes presentation: each of the 10 sub-groups presents for 4 minutes.
- Optional: 20-30 minutes of sharing, facilitated by the trainer.
Practical recommendations: divide the group/class into 10 sub-groups of 2 to 4-5 people max.
Discussions on the basis of videos on change management
Listen to the video individually for the first time.
Write down the first thoughts that come to you.
Share them with the other members of the group.
What other issues does theses videos on change management raise?
Name 2 or 3 questions that you think should be addressed. They may be addressed by another group.
Answer these questions and prepare a short presentation of up to 4 minutes for the rest of the group/class.
Discover our videos on change management ?
It is strategic to follow ad hoc processes to achieve effective change. In order to increase the benefits and value the successes of their team leaders, organizations have to be very flexible. Today, the implementation of new tools appears to be one of the keys to performance towards digital transformation. Driving the change process requires a change policy that enables an organization to lead change. This is imperative for all large organisations, not forgetting small and medium sized businesses.
How can we generate more efficiency in organizations?
In order to manage the organisational transformation and to strive towards the success of the project you must imperatively implement a change policy. The implementation of change allows you to motivate team leaders with an agile coaching plan and adapted communication means.
This will facilitate the success of the change project.
In order to develop, and sometimes survive in the 21st century, organizations have no other alternative than to adapt in the context of permanent change. Organizations are put under pressure, in search of the Grail.
Which experts to support organizational change?
Let’s analyse Kurt Levin’s theory.
His model is based on 3 phases of change. Implementing change is an approach during which team leaders must stimulate a dynamic. Let’s look at the backbone of the transformation project.
Unfreeze: this is decrystallization.
Prior to the implementation of change, it is useful for employees to integrate the urgency of the change. Indeed, it is highly likely that this stage will generate tension among your employees.
Move: this is the essential phase of change.
This is when you implement the action plan. You also define the key phases. In short, this is the actual change support.
In project management, it’s about bringing out a more agile way of working. Motivate your team leaders on a new project. Renovate the organisation charts on the one hand and the structures on the other hand. Anchor cultures too.
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’ mourning curve
There are five stages in the grief process: denial, rage, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
Accompanying Change with John Kotter
- First create the emergency. That’s the beginning.
- Then form a powerful coalition. They can be actors with extraordinary leadership. They have gained legitimacy among their peers.
- Create a vision of the future state. Present the benefits of the future organization.
- Communicate the vision. Recall the urgency.
- Encourage action and lower barriers. Engage employees to take risks.
- Generate short-term victories. Look at the behaviours of change that are commendable.
- Consolidate successes for more change. Every success should be seen as an opportunity to build and initiate systemic change.
- Anchor new approaches in the corporate culture. Ensure that changes are implemented throughout the organization. Accompany team leaders
Make an appointment:
- ☎ +33 6220.127.116.11
- ✉ email@example.com